Thursday 2 June 2016

SILENCE


Aye! gloomy fellow let me divulge you
A chronicle of silence that will amuse you  
An outlandish story of what silence is
A resting thunder in tranquil night
Some untold words resting deep inside
Hidden scars_____ erroneous feelings
Perpetual fears with a veil of courage
Colossal sighs behind every laughter
A wrecked island in luminous world
A perilous flower in kinder garden
So aye! gloomy one meet me in silence
And hear the shrouded cries that no one hears
To hear furious words that no one can bear
Witness winter being a temporary spring
So meet me in silence and hear me in silence
Dr.Zain

5 comments:

  1. LovLy... Veiled ExpressIons.. saying nothing and evrything at the same tyme..After reading this poem i guess i like silence All the more..:-) like Always its Beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm.... why don't i write my next poem under the title VEILED EXPRESSION not bad um?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Ahead.. I know yu'l steal the show..:)

    ReplyDelete