Tuesday 24 May 2016

RAIN

DOCTOR: We are ready mister.Lets get this over with.
PATIENT(keep staring at the rain through window): ............
                              FLASH BACK 
(RAINING CATS AND DOGS . TWO PEOPLE TAKING SHELTER IN A HUT)
1ST: It's been raining for quiet a long time now.
2ND: Yea.
1ST: By the way i'm SSS and you?
2ND: I'm....... call me sad.
SSS(giggles): What kind of name is that?
Sad: well it's the rain.
SSS: And what of it?
Sad : It kind of makes me sad.
SSS (giggles): So it makes your name sad?
Sad: No it's just that i love the rain so much that I want to take a walk in it and feel every drop of it.
SSS: Then what's the problem get out there and have it to the fullest.
Sad: There's one thing that bothers me the most.
SSS(laughing): What would that be?
SAD: Whenever i go out in the rain the rain drops block my sight.As you can see i'm wearing glasses so i can't trod in the rain without wiping my glasses after every second that I spend in the rain.It feels as if the rain itself  has been rejecting me.It won't let me enjoy it.
SSS(surprised): Oh! Why not take a walk in umbrella.Getting wet in the rain is not necessary. 
SAD(sighs):Well you can't understand.
SSS: You are weird.
SAD: Well i just want to take a walk in the rain without the burden of wiping my glasses. That's all.
SSS: hahahahaha... weirdo.
                                 FLASHBACK ENDS 
DOCTOR: Mister! we are ready lets do this.
PATIENT: Tell me doc! I really won't need those glasses of mine after this right?
DOCTOR: We have had this conversation already.Lets go now.
PATIENT: Roger that doc! 
                                             The End
Dr.Zain






11 comments:

  1. The thing i like the most is the saddnes of the 'Sad'.. N am hoping that one day he would be able to enjoy rain without any burden..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha....
    he will inshAllah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yu know wats the best in yur writings..
    Its the mixture of saddnes and optimism..
    It makes yu sad yet hopeful ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...
    You are very good at describing things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well sad needs to lighten up abit..... But I know how he felt not realizing his dream ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr.poet...M waiting foh yEwr next post..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't believe it someone waits for my next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really nice Zain. What a thought!!!

    ReplyDelete