Monday 30 May 2016

THE SHAPE OF MY LOVE

A love friendly and blunt
A love keen and hypocrite
A brutal love with no chrome 
Mine is one indifferent to all 
It lingers every now and then 
Touch me like these rain drops
Cuts me deep like a deadly knife 
The shape my love is different to thee
I see my love covered in blue 
Then reach it with stammering steps 
Put it to slumber with a gentle kiss
Touch it then with naked hands 
Open it's skull and kiss it's brains 
See what's there in its chest 
A heart for me or a heart for thee
Grab the entrails of my sleeping love 
Kiss them with my quivering lips 
Snatch every wound that once was there 
Then stitch it with my arteries and veins 
I leave my love desolate there 
And never give it a wake up kiss 
Dr.Zain

11 comments:

  1. Outlandisssshhhhhh....
    Pain,depth, love, cure,...all in oNe..:)
    Like always its beautiful upto no extent..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i'm getting a lot of praise from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of yur verses..:)
    Something about yur writings is so deep like an unfathomable ocean.. I always tried to invade that depth but everytyme i find myself entangled in a whirlpool of thoughts..:-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. your level of perception is on a whole different level... plus everyone can make out their own meaning from any kind of poetry not necessarily the meaning which the poet wants to display so it's okay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bless. Is that really ur feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse this is as far as a person needs to go to save a relation atleast thats what i think

      Delete